CalDAV-Sync is a CalDAV client for Android to synchronize events and tasks. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the default calendar app. (Also looking for CardDAV-Sync?) To benefit from support for tasks, please install this task app. The task app is open source and its sources are available on github. Starting with version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync also supports webcal feeds, just select the WebCal option or open a webcal:// link on your device.
There is a wiki where users can share their experiences and tips for certain servers at dmfswiki. Please feel free to join and contribute.
features (version 0.4.22)
- supports all Android versions since Android 2.2
- support for tasks
- support for webcal feeds (read-only sync of ics files)
- sync the entire calendar or only time ranges to save traffic
- automatically uses the sync-collection report if the server supports it
- supports client certificate authentication (requires Android 4.0 or Android 4.2 or newer, currently no support on Android 4.1)
- supports opening attachements (requires Android 4.1 or newer and needs support in the calendar app, no support for inline-attachments yet)
- supports setting calendar colors
- multiple calendars per account (long-press a calendar during setup to change display name or color)
- full support for recurring events and exceptions
- full support for time zones
- supports attendee sync
- see the list of supported servers & services for detailed information
Approved by Silent Circle
CalDAV-Sync has been approved by Silent Circle and is available in the Silent Store on Blackphone devices.