SOGo is an Open-Source groupware developed by Inverse in Canada.
SOGo is fully supported by CalDAV-Sync and CardDAV-Sync
Just enter the name of your server along with your username and password. Address books and calendars will be discovered automatically.
- Server URL: <servername>:<port>
- Use SSL: check accordingly
- Username: your login name
- Password: your password
In some cases (e.g. if you're running a web server on the same host and port) the URL above may not work, try
- Server URL: <servername>:<port>/SOGo/dav/
in that case.
See the instructions for CalDAV-Sync, with CardDAV-Sync it works exactly the same way.
If you have trouble with calendar discovery please ensure that you've removed the following line from your SOGo config:
WOUseRelativeURLs = NO;
With recent SOGo version it's not recommended to use absolute URLs anymore.
There are several known limitations of SOGo.
- SOGo knows of five phone numbers and types only: work, home, fax, pager, mobile.
- Work email is mapped to the "Email" field, home email is mapped to "Additional Email"
- After import of a LDIF file "\r" is appended to the email field. (Bugreport) To avoid it, convert the LDIF file format from DOS to Unix.