How to capture a log with CatLog
Here are the basic steps to record a log with CatLog.
Note: Due to some changes in Android this will not work anymore on Android 4.1 and newer (unless you've rooted your device).
- install CatLog from the market
- launch CatLog and open the menu
- select "record" from the menu
- trigger the bug, i.e. repeat the action that does not work (if you trigger a sync, wait until it has finished)
- go back to CatLog and open the menu
- stop the recording
- send me the recorded file